Saturday 12 November 2011

Vintage Star wars set and minifigures!Lucky me!

Sorry for no blogposts, but now I am back on track and I can restart my blog.

So first an update....
Awesome vintage Luke Skywalker!
I have recently got a vintage Lego star wars Luke Skywalker jedi knight minifigure, and I found an old vintage C3P0 lying around! How lucky is that?!
Epic vintage C3P0!
I also obtained half of the old  but much sought after set number 7655 Clone troopers battle pack from 2007! With it I received th 327th star corps trooper (I have been wanting this figure since I first saw it!) and the 2-man speeder.
The Star Corps Trooper from the 327th.My new favorite minifig!
From the set No.7655, 2007 Clone Battle Pack!


The awesome speeder bike from set No.7655!
I will now be posting news again so keep tuned. :) I will also review the speeder and Star Corps Trooper!

1 comment: